Terms & ConditionsThe following terms and conditions govern your use and access to the website: SUCKTHISDICK.com be bound by these Terms and Conditions, you may not enter any of the Sites, you must exit the Site immediately and you may not use or access any of the Sites or print or download any materials from them. You may use and access the Sites only in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. You are solely responsible for obtaining access to the Sites and that access may involve third party fees (such as Internet service provider or airtime charges). You are responsible for those fees, including those fees associated with the display or delivery of advertisements. In addition, you must provide and are responsible for all equipment necessary to access the Sites (i.e., computers, modems, and software, including the most recent versions of Internet browsers, applications, and plug-ins).
Adult EntertainmentThe Sites offer online entertainment services that may be deemed adult in nature and which may contain graphic depictions and descriptions of explicit sexual activity. You acknowledge that you are aware of the nature of the content provided by these Sites, that you are not offended by such content and that you access the Sites freely, voluntarily and willingly.
Age of majorityYou represent and warrant that you are at least 18 or 21 years of age, depending on the age of majority in your jurisdiction, and that you have the legal capacity to enter into this agreement. If you are not at least 18 or 21 years of age, depending on the age of majority in your jurisdiction, you must exit the Site immediately and may not use or access the Sites or print or download any Materials (as defined below) from them.
No Child PornographyYou understand that all models appearing on the Sites are, and were at the time of all recorded images, at least 18 years of age, and that the Sites contain no child pornography. We take a strong and definite stand against child pornography and only publish images of consenting adults for consenting adults. If you see any images, real or simulated, depicting minors engaged in sexual activity within the Sites, please report contact us. Include with your report any appropriate evidence, including the date and time. All reports will immediately be investigated and the appropriate action will be taken. We enthusiastically cooperate with any law-enforcement agency investigating child pornography. If you suspect other outside websites are participating in unlawful activities involving minors, please report them to http://www.asacp.org/.
Protected SpeechYou further acknowledge that the Sites contain only images protected by the First Amendment to the United States Constitution. If you are seeking obscenity or child pornography, please leave this Site immediately.
Trademark InformationKB Productions and the KB Productions LOGO are trademarks and service marks of KB Productions, Inc. in the Canada. Other manufacturers' product and service names referenced herein may be trademarks and service marks of their respective companies and are the exclusive property of such respective owners. KB Productions' marks may not be used publicly except with express written permission from KB Productions, Inc., and may not be used in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among consumers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits KB Productions.
CopyrightAll content included on the Sites, such as all literary works, text, pictorial and graphical works, photographs, video and audio clips, motion pictures and other audio visual works, video games, music, soundtracks, button icons, streaming data, animation, images, compilations, .RAM files, .AVI files, or any other software files (in object code or source code format) (collectively, "Materials") is the property ofKB Productions, Inc. or its content suppliers and is protected by United States and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on each Site is the exclusive property of KB Productions, Inc. and protected by United States and international copyright laws.
Access to SiteThe Sites may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware that when they leave our Sites they should read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information.
Restrictions on Use of SitesWithout the express prior written authorization of KB Productions, Inc. you may not: (A) duplicate a Site or any of the Materials contained therein (except as expressly provided above in Section VII); (B) create derivative works based on a Site or any of the Materials contained therein; (C) use the Sites or any of the Materials contained therein for any commercial purpose, or for any public display or public performance; (D) sell, rent, lease, license, sublicense, transfer, distribute, re-transmit, time-share, use as a service bureau or otherwise assign to any third party the Materials or any of your rights to access and use the Materials as granted in Section VII above; (E) remove any copyright or other proprietary notices from the Site or any of the Materials contained therein; (F) frame or utilize any framing techniques in connection with the Sites or any of the Materials contained therein; (G) use any meta-tags or any other "hidden text" using KB Productions' name or marks; (H) "deep-link" to any page of any of the Sites except for the homepage, www.kbprod.com; (I) circumvent any encryption or other security tools used anywhere on the Sites (including the theft of user names and passwords, or using another person's user name and password in order to gain access to a restricted area of any of the Sites); (J) use any data mining, robots or similar data gathering and extraction tools on the Sites; (K) decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble any of the software aspect of the Materials except and only to the extent permitted by applicable law, or (L) bookmark any page of any Site beyond the membership log-in screen.
COMPLAINTSIf you would like to make a complaint or if there are features you would like to see integrated into the site, contact our company complaints departments via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. All complaints will be reviewed within 7 business days. That resolution will then be communicated to the complainant. Appeals or requests for any decision made should be presented, again to email@example.com
APPEAL POLICYIf you have been depicted in any content and would like to appeal removal of such content, please notify us by sending an email here firstname.lastname@example.org. If there should be a disagreement regarding an appeal, we will allow the disagreement to be resolved by a neutral body.
RegistrationYou may access the non-public portion of any Site only by being a member in good standing to that Site. You may become a member of a Site by completing an online registration form, and paying the appropriate fee, which may be recurring in nature. Upon submission of the online registration form, KB Productions or its authorized agent will process the application. In connection with completing the online registration form, you agree to: (1) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the registration form (such information being the "Registration Data") and (2) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete at all times while you are a member. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or KB Productions or any of its authorized agents have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, KB Productions has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Site or Sites.
Member Account, Password and SecurityAs part of the registration process, you will select a unique user name and password which you must provide in order to gain access to the non-public portion of a Site. You represent and warrant that you will not disclose to any other person your unique user name and password and that you will not provide access to any Site to anyone who is below the age of majority in your jurisdiction. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your user name and password and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your user name and password. You agree to (1) immediately notify KB Productions of any unauthorized use of your user name and password or any other breach of security, and (2) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session.
FeesYou agree to pay all membership fees when due. KB Productions posts the current membership fees for each Site as part of the registration process. KB Productions reserves the right to change any Site's membership fees at any time, with or without prior notice to you. At the time of registration, you must select a payment method. KB Productions reserves the right to contract with a third party to process all payments. Such third party may impose additional terms and conditions governing payment processing. Your account will be deemed past due if it is not paid in full by the payment due date. If your account become past due, you agree to pay interest on the past due amount at a monthly rate of 1.5%, or the highest amount allowed by law, whichever is lower, compounded daily, plus any additional collection costs, credits, charge backs and attorneys fees. Your card issuer agreement may contain additional terms with respect to your rights and liabilities as a card holder. You are responsible for reimbursing KB Productions for all credit card charge backs, dishonored checks and any related charges.
Billing ErrorsIf you believe that you have been erroneously billed, please notify us immediately of such error. If we do not hear from you within thirty (30) days after such billing error first appears on any account statement, such fee will be deemed acceptable by you for all purposes, including resolution of inquiries made by your credit card issuer.
Refund PolicyKB Productions does not provide cash refunds. We may, however, grant credits in the form of free monthly memberships to resolve customer service issues. The billing system used by KB Productions or our authorized agents provides extensive credit card fraud protection measures and our Sites include many features to protect users from accidental charges. Therefore, refunds to your credit card will be provided only under the rarest of circumstances such as persistent technical problems originating with our equipment.
- Company name:
- KB Productions
- 3551 St. Charles Blvd. #266
- H9H 3C4
Buchanon Worldwide LLC – TERMS OF SERVICEIntroduction.
Please read these terms of service carefully as this document is a binding legal agreement (the “Agreement”) between you and Buchanon Worldwide LLC (the “Company”).
- Age Restriction. NO PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS MAY DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY VIEW OR POSSESS ANY OF THE CONTENTS OF THE SITE (AS DEFINED BELOW), SUBSCRIBE TO THE SITE, OR PLACE ANY ORDERS FOR ANY GOODS OR SERVICES ADVERTISED AT OR IN THE SITE. YOU HEREBY AFFIRM AND WARRANT THAT YOU ARE CURRENTLY AT LEAST EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS OLD, THE AGE OF MAJORITY IN YOUR COMMUNITY, AND ARE CAPABLE OF LAWFULLY ENTERING INTO THE AGREEMENT.
- Binding Agreement. The Agreement spells out the terms and conditions to which you and all users of this site (the “Site”) are expected to adhere. By creating a free account, purchasing a Full Subscription or Trial Subscription (as each is defined below) or by accessing or using the Site in any manner, you acknowledge that you have read the Agreement, understand the Agreement and agree to be bound by its terms. If you do not agree to be bound by the terms of the Agreement, you must leave the Site immediately.
- Effect of Subscription Purchase. In the event that you purchase a Full Subscription or Trial Subscription (as defined below), you will be asked to enter your credit card information and certain other information. By providing this information and selecting “Complete this transaction” you agree to become a subscriber to the Site and, subject to the terms and conditions set forth in the Agreement, the Company agrees to provide you with all the privileges of a subscription to the Site available to a subscriber in good standing (the “Service”).
- Changes to Service. The Company may change, suspend, discontinue, and/or limit your access to any portion of the Site and/or Service, including without limitation, the availability of any feature, database, or Content (as defined below) at any time without notice or liability to the Company.
- Amendments to the Agreement. The Company may change, add, or remove portions of the Agreement at any time and changes are effective upon notice to you by email. posting, or made available as a hyperlink on the Site. Your continued use of the Service will indicate your acceptance of such changes. If future changes to the Agreement are unacceptable to you, or cause you to no longer be in compliance, you may cancel your subscription by providing the Company notice pursuant to paragraph 27 and subject to the terms and conditions of the Agreement. From time to time, the Company may ask you to expressly accept the changed terms of service to continue using the Site and/or Service.
- Nature of Content. YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE MATERIALS PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, CONTAINED, AND/OR DOWNLOADABLE ON THE SITE AND/OR SERVICE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, VIDEOS, STILL PHOTOGRAPHS, LIVE BROADCASTS, AUDIO CLIPS, TEXT, HYPERLINKS, INTERLINKS, SEARCH ENGINES, SOFTWARE, LOGOS, ICONS AND ANY OTHER PROPRIETARY CONTENT (COLLECTIVELY, THE “CONTENT”) INCLUDE SEXUALLY EXPLICIT VISUAL, AUDIO, AND/OR TEXTUAL DEPICTIONS OF NUDITY AND HETEROSEXUAL, BI-SEXUAL, GAY, LESBIAN, AND/OR TRANSSEXUAL SITUATIONS AND THAT YOU ARE FAMILIAR WITH AND NOT OFFENDED BY SUCH CONTENT.
- Use of Content. The Content is intended for distribution exclusively to consenting adults who are in locations where such Content does not violate community standards or any applicable local, state, or federal law or regulation.
- Liability for Improper Use of Content. You agree to be personally liable and fully indemnify the Company and Agent (as defined below) for any and all damages directly, indirectly, and/or consequentially resulting from your attempted or actual unauthorized downloading or other duplication of Content. Such damages include, without limitation, loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of property, fines, penalties, attorney’s fees, costs, and damages resulting from civil lawsuits, administrative actions, prosecution, and/or governmentally imposed seizure(s), forfeiture(s), and/or injunction(s).
LIMITED NON-EXCLUSIVE LICENSE
- Grant of License. Subject to the limitations set forth below, the Company hereby grants you a limited, non-commercial, non-exclusive, and non-transferable license (the “License”) to use the Content during the period in which you are a current subscriber in good standing or legitimate user of the Site. The License will immediately terminate automatically if you fail to comply with the limitations described herein, breach any other provision of the Agreement, cease, for any reason, to be a subscriber in good standing, or are notified of termination of the License by the Company or its authorized agent(s).
- Limitations on License. You may make no use of the Content not expressly authorized herein or by express written authorization from the Company. You may use the Content only in accordance with the Agreement, only on one computer at a time, and if the Site makes downloadable copies of the Content available, you may make only a single copy of such Content for your personal use and enjoyment. You agree to the following limitations and restrictions on your use of the Content:
- You acknowledge and agree that the Company does not authorize the Content to be accessed, viewed, downloaded, used by, transmitted, broadcast, or otherwise disseminated to any person or entity located in any and all areas prohibited by law (“Prohibited Areas”);
- You acknowledge and agree that the Content is intended for your personal, noncommercial use and the Company does not authorize you to cause or enable others to access, view, download, receive or otherwise use the Content, directly or indirectly, including but not limited to (i) anyone under the age of eighteen (18) years or the age of majority, or (ii) any person in Prohibited Areas;
- You acknowledge and agree that any and all unauthorized access, viewing, downloading, receipt, duplication, or other use of the Content in which you are directly or indirectly involved, shall constitute a material breach of the Agreement, intentional infringement(s) of the Company’s and potentially others’ trademarks, copyrights, intellectual property, and/or other rights including without limitation, the rights of privacy and publicity; You acknowledge and agree that you are prohibited from: modifying, translating, reverse engineering, decompiling, and/or disassembling the Content; creating derivative works based on the Content; renting, leasing, or transferring any rights in the Content; removing any proprietary notices or labels on the Content; and making any other unauthorized use of the Content.
- Ownership of the Content and Intellectual Property. Except for public domain material or material otherwise licensed to the Company for electronic dissemination, all of the Content displayed at or otherwise available through the Site is proprietary content owned by the Company, its parents, subsidiaries and/or assigns. All editions of the Site and Content and other matter used directly or indirectly in, at, by, through and/or with the Site are protected by the copyright laws of the United States, international copyright treaties, and other laws and regulations. All intellectual property and other rights in and to the Content and other matter on the Site shall at all times remain in the Company, its parent(s), subsidiary(ies) and assign(s).
USER GENERATED CONTENT
- Submissions. You acknowledge that any user generated content that you transmit, including comments, forum messages, text, email, video, audio, photographs or other types of media to the Company (“Submission”) may be edited, removed, modified, published, transmitted and displayed by the Company and you waive any rights you may have in the material. The Company reserves the right (but not the obligation) to delete, move or revise any Submission at its sole discretion without notice. You may not infringe on any party’s intellectual property or other rights and must adhere to the warranties listed under V. REPRESENTATION AND WARRANTIES, as described below. The Company takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party. You agree to release, indemnity and hold harmless the Company and its agents for all claims resulting from content you supply.
- License Granted. To the extent any Submission is copyrightable material, you grant the Company and its authorized agents a non-exclusive, royalty free, perpetual and fully sublicensable right to use, post, publish, reproduce, adapt, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such Submission throughout the world in any media and for any purpose. By way of example, the Company may sublicense the content and allow third parties to use the material for any purpose.
REPRESENTATION AND WARRANTIES
- Your Warranties. You hereby represent, warrant, and affirm (the “Warranties”): that you are at least 18 years old and the age of majority in your community;
- that it is legal to view the materials where you are located; that you will not permit any person(s) under the age of 18 (or who are otherwise not legally permitted) to have access to any of the materials contained on this website; that no materials of any kind submitted through your account including, without limitation, comments posted on live broadcasts or in public forums, will: violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity, moral, contract, or other personal or proprietary rights; plagiarize any material owned by any third party or the Company; contain violent, obscene, defamatory, harassing, threatening, or otherwise illegal content; contain bigoted, hateful, or otherwise racially offensive material; otherwise harm or be reasonably expected to harm any person or entity; contain commercial or business-related advertisements or offers to sell any products, services, or otherwise (whether for profit or not), or to solicit others (including solicitations for contributions or donations); contain a virus or other harmful component that tampers with, impairs or damages the Site, Service, or any connected network, or otherwise interferes with any person or entity’s use or enjoyment of the Site and/or Service; contain materials irrelevant to the designated topic or theme of the relevant public forum; violate any specific restrictions applicable to a public forum; or constitute antisocial, disruptive or destructive behavior, including “flaming,” “spamming,” “flooding,” “trolling,” and “griefing” as those terms are commonly understood and used on the Internet.
- that, with respect to live broadcasts or public forums on the Site, you will also refrain from posting comments on the following subjects: Sexually transmitted disease; Income; Derogatory comments about the performers’ physical appearance; Anything demeaning to the performers.
- Breach of the Warranties. Any conduct that the Company, in its sole discretion, deems to be a breach of the Warranties shall constitute a breach of the Agreement and grounds for termination.
- Indemnity. You hereby agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Company and all of its related entities, subsidiaries and parent companies, advertising and promotions agencies and each of the their heirs, successors, officers, directors, employees, assigns, agents, attorneys, representatives, and any other person or entity now or hereafter affiliated with them, and each of them (collectively, “Indemnified Parties”), of and from any and all claims, demands, causes of action, obligations, damages, losses to any person (including death) or property, penalties, attorney’s fees, costs, and liabilities of any nature whatsoever, whether or not now known, suspected or claimed, arising out of any breach by you or any other user of your account, whether or not such user has your permission, of the Agreement or the Warranties. The Company reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you. In such event, you shall cooperate as fully as is reasonably required in the defense of any claim.
- Third Party Violations. The Company does not assure or warrant that third parties or other users will comply with the Warranties or any other provision of the Agreement, and, as between you and the Company, you hereby assume all risk of harm or injury resulting from any lack of compliance.
- No Warranties by the Company. THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND IS MAKING THE SITE AND SERVICE AVAILABLE “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. YOU ASSUME THE RISK OF ANY AND ALL DAMAGE OR LOSS FROM USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE AND/OR SERVICE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE COMPANY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE SITE AND/OR SERVICE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE AND/OR SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SITE AND/OR SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE.
- Disclaimer of Responsibility for Outbound Links. THE SITE CONTAINS LINKS TO OTHER RELATED INTERNET SITES, RESOURCES, AND SPONSORS OF THE COMPANY. YOUR SELECTION OF AN AD BANNER OR LINK WILL REDIRECT YOU FROM THE SITE TO A THIRD PARTY WEBSITE. THE COMPANY HAS NO CONTROL OVER AND NO LIABILITY FOR ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITES OR MATERIALS. TRANSACTIONS THAT OCCUR BETWEEN YOU AND ANY SUCH THIRD PARTY ARE STRICTLY BETWEEN YOU AND THE THIRD PARTY AND ARE NOT THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE COMPANY. THE COMPANY MAKES NO GUARANTEES ABOUT THE ACCURACY, CURRENCY, CONTENT, OR QUALITY OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY SUCH SITES, AND THE COMPANY ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR UNINTENDED, OBJECTIONABLE, INACCURATE, MISLEADING, OR UNLAWFUL CONTENT THAT MAY RESIDE ON THOSE SITES. THE COMPANY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE AVAILABILITY OR CONTENTS OF SUCH OUTSIDE RESOURCES, AND YOU SHOULD DIRECT ANY CONCERNS REGARDING ANY EXTERNAL LINK TO THE THIRD PARTY SITE’S ADMINISTRATOR OR WEBMASTER.
- The Company’s Limited Liability. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM ANY PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE, THE SERVICE, THE CONTENT AND/OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS OR SERVICES PROVIDED TO YOU BY THE COMPANY, EXCEPTING SUCH INJURY OR DAMAGES CAUSED BY THE COMPANY’S FRAUD, WILLFUL INJURY TO THE PERSON OR PROPERTY OF ANOTHER, OR VIOLATION OF LAW BY THE COMPANY.
- Subscription Options. Subscriptions to the Service are available as follows: Full Subscription with monthly pricing (renewing at Full Subscription with monthly pricing).
- All subscription fees are payable by credit card. Current for subscriptions will be available on the Site at the time of purchase. From time to time promotions may be conducted which will alter the pricing and subscription structure. Subscriptions may not be assigned or transferred to any other person or entity.
- Transaction Processing. You hereby authorize the Company and/or one of its authorized agents, (“Agent”), to process the transactions necessary to procure and maintain subscriptions on your behalf. You agree not to report any credit card (or other approved facility) utilized in such transaction as lost or stolen unless you have a good faith reason to believe that the credit card (or other approved facility) has been lost or stolen. You further agree that you will not dispute any charge that you authorized.
- Terminating Subscriptions. The Company or Agent may terminate your subscription at any time, and without cause. If you wish to terminate your Full Subscription, you must do so AT LEAST three (3) days prior to expiration or you will be deemed to have elected to continue your subscription for an additional month and will be charged accordingly. You agree to be personally liable for all charges incurred through your account for use of the Site and/or Service. Your liability for such charges shall continue after termination of your subscription for any reason. To terminate your subscription email Support@ccbill.com.
- Customer Service and Refund Policy. Refunds will be handled on a case by case basis. Email: Support@ccbill.com.